Trade and Development
The trade and development group currently has five faculty members, plus a group of postgraduate students being supervised by those staff.
In addition, the Faculty in which the School resides is home to the Centre for International Economic Studies, the Institute of International Trade, the Global Food Studies program, and the Wine Economics Research Centre.
- Areas of ResearchLearn about our research focus areas and supervision expertise
- Agriculture and Development
- Asian Development and Economic Growth
- Globalization History and Prospects
- International Trade in Goods and Services
- Regional Integration Agreements
- World Trade Organization's Multilateral Trading System
- Agricultural and food policy
- Air transport
- Natural resources and development
- Political economy of trade-related policies
- Projecting the global economy to 2030
- Trade and climate change
- Trade costs, ICT services and trade facilitation
- Trade, income inequality and poverty
- Trade Theory
- Preferential trade and investment arrangements
- ResearchersMeet our academic research leaders
- PhD/MPhil Student ResearchersEnquire about joining the group
Dessie AmbawJacky CharlesSamira ChoudhuryWei DaiFrank DarkwahHabtamu EdjiguRafiq IslamWenxi LuAditi RoyBo Zhang
The Trade and Development research group is actively seeking prospective PhD/MPhil students to study with us and contribute to our understanding of this important field.
The University of Adelaide understands the importance of encouraging and nurturing the next generation of researchers.