2020 Australasian Economic Theory Workshop (AETW)
- Date: Thu, 13, 9:00 am - Fri, 14 Feb 2020, 10:00 pm
- Location: University of Adelaide
- Contact: Duygu Yengin firstname.lastname@example.org
The Australasian Economic Theory Workshop is an annual conference of Economic Theorists in Australasia that is hosted by a different university in the region each year.
The School of Economics at the University of Adelaide will host the 38th Australasian Economic Theory Workshop (AETW 2020) on the 13th ‐ 14th February 2020.
Submissions of papers in all areas of economic theory will be invited mid October, with a deadline for submission on December 6. More details including submission process, plenary speaker(s) and social dinner will be sent out in October. We especially encourage submissions from young researchers, including graduating PhD students. Submissions of experimental and/or behavioural papers are also welcome as long as they have a significant theoretical component.
Each person may submit and present only one paper, but may be the co-author of several submissions. Acceptance decisions will be sent by 21st December, 2019.
There is no registration fee for the workshop but participants are expected to cover their travel and accommodation costs. Upon acceptance, you will be asked to book your travel and accommodation independently. For overseas participants, visa invitation letters will be provided for presenters of accepted papers.
Looking forward to seeing you at University of Adelaide in February 2020.
- Duygu Yengin (Uni Adelaide)
- Virginie Masson (Uni Adelaide)
- Yaping Shan (Uni Adelaide)
- Metin Uyanik (UQ)
- Acelya Altuntas (Deakin)
- Ching-Jen Sun (Deakin)
- AETW 2019 University of Technology Sydney, Sydney, Australia
- AETW 2018 Australian National University, Canberra, Australia
- AETW 2017 Auckland University of Technology and the University of Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand
- AETW 2016 Monash University, Melbourne, Australia
- AETW 2015 Deakin University, Melbourne, Australia
- AETW 2014 Australian National University, Canberra, Australia
- AETW 2013 University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia
If you have questions, please email Duygu Yengin at email@example.com.