The Economic History group currently consists of two faculty members and three associate members.
- Areas of ResearchLearn about our research focus areas and supervision expertise
Research Expertise and Interests
- History of Globalization and Trade Institutions
- Historical Economic Geography
- Communications and Information Systems
- Australian Economic Development
- Australian Labour Markets
- Formerly Centrally Planned Economies
- Indian Economic History
- ResearchersMeet our academic research leaders
- PhD Student ResearchersEnquire about joining the group
The Economic History research group is actively seeking prospective PhD students to study with us and contribute to our understanding of this important field.
The University of Adelaide understands the importance of encouraging and nurturing the next generation of researchers.