Honours in Economics 2019
First round applications close on
Friday 23 November 2018 at 5:00 pm.
- Current University of Adelaide students apply via internal transfer
- Domestic and international students not currently studying at the University of Adelaide must apply via SATAC using SATAC code 3BH007.
The typical profile of a successful Honours program applicant consists of high credit grades in the courses listed below. Applicants from other institutions will be admitted subject to their preparation being judged equivalent to that applying to University of Adelaide students.
The courses taken during your Bachelor degree SHOULD include:
- ECON 1010 Introduction to Mathematical Economics (Advanced) I
- ECON 2504 Intermediate Econometrics II
- ECON 2506 Intermediate Microeconomics II
- ECON 2507 Intermediate Macroeconomics II
- ECON 3502 Econometrics III
- ECON 3523 Advanced Economic Analysis III or ECON 3511 Money, Banking & Financial Markets III
- ECON 3519 Advanced Mathematical Economics.
Please note: The Honours program is designed for 'total immersion' in economics for the year. Part-time enrolment is possible, but not normally permitted unless the student is in full-time employment.
Full program details can be found at Degree Finder.